Phone: 410 315-9727
Copyright 2008 SmarTek Systems, Inc. Reserved
SAS-1 Cabinet Termination (SAS-CT)
SAS-CT - Shelf Mt , T-170, or TS-2 Cardfile
The SAS-CT is a small circuit card mounted inside the controller
cabinet providing the termination point for the home run cable from
the SAS-1 Passive Acoustic Detector (PAD) head. The home run
cable is terminated with a high quality "pluggable terminal block
connector" which is plugged onto the SAS-CT. The SAS-CT
provides solid state and gas tube surge protection for all home run
data and power lines.
The SAS-CT also provides electrical protocol conversion (RS-422
to RS-232) to facilitate connection to an RS-232 port of the cabinet
controller, CDMA modem, serial connection, or the RS-232 port of
the SAS-Relay Interface (SAS-RI).
- Shelf or Panel mount dimensions 5"x3.5"x1.5"
- Type 170/TSS version dimensions 4 1/2"x 7 3/8" x 15/16"
- Solid State and Gas Tube surge protection on all Data and Power Lines
- RS-422 (9 position terminal block) interface with SAS-1 Home Run Cable
- RS-232 (RJ-45) interface for cabinet communication
- Fused Power Input: 12 to 24 VDC, (1.7 watts x No. of SAS-1 PADs sharing homerun)
- Operating Temperature -30 Deg C to 75 Deg C
Features and Specifications
Sensing and Systems Integration Solutions