Phone: 410 315-9727
Copyright 2008 SmarTek Systems, Inc. Reserved
SAS-1 External Relay Interface
Relay Interface - T170/TS1/TS2 Cardfile
Relay Interface - Shelf Mount
Sensing and Systems Integration Solutions
The Relay Interface (SAS-RI) connects to the SAS Cabinet
Termination (SAS-CT) using an RJ-45 to RJ-45 serial cable.
The function of the Relay Interface is to acquire the bit-serial
relay message stream from the SAS-1 and convert the message
to physical opto-coupled relay signals. High intensity LED's
indicate true presence in the each zone. These signals are open
collector vehicle presence signals and are brought out on
individual conductors or on a card edge connector.
A jumper routing matrix allows any of the vehicle presence relays
to be routed to any of the 4 card-edge relay contacts. Routing of
additional relays is via a ribbon cable to optional daughter cards
(SAS-RLY-332-01) in adjacent slots. Dual RJ-45 ports allow
"daisy chaining" of multiple Relay Interfaces.
Features and Specifications
- Dual RS-232 Ports (RJ-45) for communication with the SAS-1
- Up to 10 Relays with High Intensity LED Indicators on front panel
- 22 position card edge or terminal block connector for shelf mount
- Shock NEMA TS2, Vibration NEMA TS2
- Operating Temperature -30 C to 75 C
- Power: 12 to 24 VDC
- Type 170/TS1/TS2 version Dimensions 4 1/2"x 7 1/2" x 1 1/16"
- Shelf Mount version Dimensions 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 5 9/16"